When you check in online on the Ryanair website, you will be asked to verify your identity.
This is mandatory and confirms that you are the person who made the booking.
Go to the Ryanair website and provide yourself with :
- Your booking reference (6-character code): you will find this reference in your check-in instructions on the details of your booking;
- Your ID with signature (national identity card or passport);
- Your mobile phone, computer or tablet (with a camera).
Once on the Ryanair website, create an account or log in to your Ryanair account, then follow the verification procedure. You will have 2 verification options:
EXPRESS VERIFICATION (4 minutes)
- Via online facial recognition;
- Validation of your identity is instantaneous and allows you immediate access to your reservation to check in online, add luggage or choose a seat;
- Express check-in is charged at £0.59 by Ryanair.
STANDARD VERIFICATION (up to 7 days)
- Via a verification form;
- It may take up to 7 days to validate your identity. Once validated, you will receive a confirmation email from Ryanair (no later than 3 hours before the departure of your flight) and will be able to access your reservation to check in online, add baggage or choose a seat;
- Standard check-in is free of charge.
| Important: this check-in is mandatory for online check-in. If you do not check in online and verify your identity, you will be charged £55 at the airport check-in counter.